My last stop on this little trip in Central Italy, was Assisi. I knew this city because of the story of St. Francesco and for its architectural wonders. I never imagined that it was a place so rich in spirituality. It was the place where I took refuge in a church to pray and this happens very rarely because I’m a practising catholic. There is a light and atmosphere that takes you on a spiritual dimension and makes you see things through the eyes of the soul and heart. No pictures can describes the beaty of this place. It  was the place where I stop, think about myself and look to the future with new eye.



















For this trip I have to thank a person with a great spirit of adventure and patience, that shared with me this travel, made me known convey  beautiful places and very often  for this blog photographed me. Thank you Giuseppe!


Leave a Reply

Pages - Menu